CARDISKAN mini is a versatile USB based ECG unit which that converts your PC/Laptop into a 12-channel diagnostic quality electrocardiograph system.
- USB Bus powered operation; Unit does not require batteries/power adapters
- Defibrillator protected input.
- Eliminate the need to repeat ECGs through live preview on screen
- Flexible display modes & Report formats
- PDF output for seamless portability
- Raw test data saved in PC/Laptop for compatibility with future version of the PC Software
- Digital Signal Processing for baseline correction, muscle artifact removal & power supply rejection
- Carry Case with provision for packing the unit, cables and electrodes
CARDISKAN mini utilizes the processing power and communication capabilities of a standard PC/Laptop to expand the possibilities in 12-channel ECG diagnosis. The ergonomically designed unit meets the requirements for diagnostic quality ECG equipment and has an inbuilt patient & operator safety. The PC software offers quick access to all important functions making the process of electrocardiography simple and fast.
CARDISKAN mini is a vital component of Skanray's primary healthcare package. The design methodology allows the user to benefit from modern day tele-communication technology, be it for getting a second opinion from a doctor sitting half way around the world or saving travel of a patient to a cardiologist.
With its integrated patient management feature, the patient details are stored along with the ECG test data for easy retrieval at a later data. The storage of patient data records is limited only by the hard disk space of the PC/Laptop. Compared to the limited shelf life of a thermal paper record, CARDISKAN mini records can be printed any time on a normal A4 size paper which has a longer life.
ADD-ON: HES ECG Analysis Module
The optional HES ECG analysis module has an extensive coverage on parameter measurement, hypertrophies, infarctions and arrythmia diagnosis along with detailed measurement of individual waveform intervals and segments, thereby providing a powerful tool for screening probable cardiac cases.